Intel Joule 570x Developer Kit with Expansion Board
This Intel® Joule™ 570x Developer Kit with Expansion Board is a development platform for the Intel® Joule™ 570x module.
The 570x module is Intel’s high performing compute module and graphics with large memory and multiple high-speed interfaces in a low-power package. By using the expansion board with the Intel® Joule™ 570x module, the I/O connections are made easier.
Applications areas include: Computer Vision, Mobile Robotics, Drones, Industrial Machine Vision and IoT/Demanding Edge Computing.
• Quad-core processing unit
• UEFI-compliant BIOS
• Multiple SKUs (1.5 GHz and 1.7 GHz)
• Built-In 3GB or 4GB RAM and 8GB or 16GB eMMC
• Intel® HD Graphics
• On-Chip Image Signal Processor (ISP)
• Bluetooth 4.1 compliant
• WiFi (802.11 ac) Dual Band MIMO
Software & Firmware:
• Linux 4.4 Kernel
• A Linux-based OS
• HDMI 1.4b output at 1080p
• MIPI CSI and DSI interface
• Up to 48 GPIO (including 4 PWMs)
• Up to 2 USB 3.0 interfaces plus 1 USB 2.0 with OTG support
• Up to 4 independent UARTs
• I²C, I²S, and SPI interfaces
• PCIe, 2.0 interface (muxed with USB 3.0)
Some applications require 12 VDC power adapter and is not included in the Kit.
•Intel® Joule™ 570x compute module
•Expansion board exposing USB 3.0 (1 type-A and 1 type-C port with OTG), Micro HDMI, MIPI DSI, micro-SD card slot, 2 generic 40-pin 100-mil I/O connectors at 3.3 V (5 V tolerant), and on-board serial-over-USB debug port
•USB cable (type-A to type-C)
•2 WiFi antennas
•Heatsink and fastener